Dear Dental TLC Patients,
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Dental TLC. Our priority is the health and safety of our patients, staff and community.
We continue to stay up to date on the evolving situation to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our information and responses are based on reports from the CDC and the Georgia Dental Association (GDA). The purpose of this email is to give updated information and ask for your continued partnership.
On March 17, 2020 the GDA released an advisory notice that recommends Dentists to post-pone elective care for fifteen (15) days. Due to this updated information Dental TLC has made the decision to remain open for LIMTED HOURS AND LIMITED TREATMENT/URGENT CARE ONLY starting Monday, March 23, 2020.
If you need urgent care our office will be open Monday through Thursday 8am-4pm.
Urgent care includes any patient needs listed below:
- Dental pain (constant throbbing pain lasting for several days)
- Swelling of the gums, face, neck
- Signs of an infection such as a draining site
- Trauma to face, jaw, teeth
- Broken tooth (not just a chip)
- Final bridge/crown cementation ONLY if the temporary restoration is broken, lost, or causing pain.
If you are a patient who needs to visit our office, we still ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
First, please abide by the prevention techniques outlined by the CDC, such as hand washing, avoid touching face, cover cough, etc.
Second, please review the following screening criteria before visiting our office:
- Have you traveled to mainland China, Hong Kong (including transit), Taiwan, Macau, Northern Italy, South Korea, Iran or Iraq in the past 14 days? If yes, Dental TLC asks you not to visit our office at this time – please contact our office to reschedule.
- Have you had close contact with any possible source of Coronavirus (COVID-19)? (Example: Any known cases within your place of employment, a traveler who has recently been to the above locations or other areas affected by the virus). If yes, Dental TLC asks you not to visit our office at this time – please contact our office to reschedule.
- Have you had a fever of 100.40F/ 37.80C within the past 24 hours or Acute respiratory illness with at least 2 of the following; Cough, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Nasal Congestion. If yes, Dental TLC asks you not to visit our office at this time – please contact our office to reschedule. Please note that we will be taking the temperature of all patients upon check-in.
If you meet the criteria above and have an urgent care need, we ask that you contact our office during our urgent care hours to speak to the doctor on staff to help better direct you on the next necessary steps.
We currently anticipate re-opening our regular hours on Monday, April 6th. However, this could change as we continually reassess the status of the evolving coronavirus situation.