No Dental Insurance? No Problem! Check out our in-house membership plan!
Why deal with the high premiums and hassle of dental insurance? With our in-house Smile Advantage membership plan, you can get the quality dentistry you need at an affordable price!
Our Membership Plans Include:
- Up to 2 Exams, Routine Cleanings and Necessary X-rays
- Perio Plan includes 4 Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings
- 1 Emergency Care Visit: Exam and Necessary X-rays
- Oral Cancer Screening with Each Routine Visit
- Child Plan includes 2 Fluoride Treatments when indicated
- Free Nitrous Oxide
- Full Mouth Whitening- Only $149 (1st year memberships only. Refill kits available for each year membership is renewed.)
- 10% off oral care products
- 15% Discount on All Other Dental Treatment – No additional Discounts Available
No Dental Insurance Hassle!
- NO Yearly Maximums
- NO Deductible
- NO Claim Forms
- NO Frequency Limitations
- NO Pre-Authorization Requirements
- NO Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
- NO Denial of Coverage
- NO Waiting Period (Immediate Eligibility)
Plans and Pricing:
- Child (ages 1-12):
$405 per year or $41 per month
- Adult (ages 13+):
$425 per year or $43 per month
- Perio (all ages):
$758 per year or $ 76 per month
It is very important to be aware that if you sign up for the Adult Plan at the time of your initial appointment you will have a comprehensive examination and full set of x-rays completed. If, at this initial visit, you are diagnosed with active periodontal infection or a history of periodontal disease, you would not be able to have a regular cleaning (prophylaxis) completed and will need to convert (pay the difference) to upgrade to the Periodontal Plan.
If you have active periodontal disease or infection and a deep cleaning (scaling and root planing) is needed, please note that this initial Perio therapy is NOT included in the cost of the plan and would incur additional fees, though the 15% discount for Treatment would apply.
The Perio Plan is intended for patients with active periodontal infection or a history of periodontal disease after the initial deep cleaning (perio therapy) has been completed.