Dear Dental TLC Patients,
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Dental TLC. Our priority is the health and safety of our patients, staff and community.
Our office is still open, and we plan to remain open unless we receive a governmental direction to close. If at any point we must close the office both our phone system and website will be updated to reflect.
We continue to stay up to date on the dynamic response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our information and responses are based on reports from the CDC. The purpose of this email is to give updated information and ask for your continued partnership.
Your Partnership in Prevention and Self-Isolation
First, please adhere to the prevention techniques outlined by the CDC, such as hand washing, avoid touching face, cover cough, etc.
Second, please review the following screening criteria before visiting our facility:
- Have you traveled to mainland China, Hong Kong (including transit), Taiwan, Macau, Northern Italy, South Korea, Iran or Iraq in the past 14 days? If yes, Dental TLC asks you not to visit our facility at this time – please contact our office to reschedule.
- Have you had close contact with any possible source of Coronavirus (COVID-19)? (Example: a traveler who has recently been to the above locations or other areas affected by the virus or any known cases within your place of employment). If yes, Dental TLC asks you not to visit our facility at this time – please contact our office to reschedule.
- Have you had a fever of 100.40F/ 37.80C within the past 24 hours and Acute Respiratory Illness with at least 2 of the following; Cough, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Nasal Congestion. If yes, Dental TLC asks you not to visit our facility at this time – please contact our office to reschedule. Please note that we will be taking the temperature of all patients upon check-in.
If you meet the criteria above, we ask that you contact our office to reschedule your visit and then contact your doctor for further advice.
Lastly, if you are sixty years of age or older or have an immunocompromised condition and have a scheduled preventative or non-emergency visit with us, we strongly recommend that you contact our office as soon as possible, so that we can get your appointment rescheduled.
Behind the Scenes Preparation at Dental TLC
- The Dental TLC team is meeting daily to assess our preparedness and response. We still feel that we can continue to safely care for our patients. If at any point, we close our office our phone system and website will be updated to reflect.
- We are doubling down on our efforts to clean and sanitize our office. For example, we have purchased additional cleaning supplies for the administration areas to spray and sanitize all surfaces. We are taking extra care to clean handrails, doorknobs, bathrooms, chair backs, and tables multiple times a day. Our cleaning company is taking extra precautions in the evenings to do the same. We are working with vendors to ensure a continued supply of cleaning products and protective equipment for employees. We will continue to do this as an additional precaution to prioritize the health and wellness of our patients, staff and community.
- Our staff has always followed and will continue to follow the CDC’s Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings—2003
- We are now REQUIRING all patients to sanitize their hands with hand sanitizer at check-in and check-out.
- For most of our front office team interactions with patients are electronic,if they have any physical interaction with patients, they will also use hand sanitizer afterward.
- We are working with our team to open some additional days in the future to help accommodate patients that need to reschedule their appointment/s.
This is new territory for everyone, but I hope this message gives you answers and confidence in how Dental TLC is keeping our patients, staff, and community safe.
Once again, thank you for your trust in Dental TLC!