Special Hours Of Operation -schedules will be updated on a weekly basis
- Team: Hygienists-Katie & Amber, Doctor preforming hygiene check-ups – Dr. Ahn, General Dentistry -Dr. Andy
- Team: Hygienists-Katie & Amber, Doctor preforming hygiene check-ups – Dr. Dimple Patel , General Dentistry -Dr. Radha & Dr. Andy
Wednesday 7:00am- 3:45pm
- Team: Hygienist- Barbara, Katie, and Amber, Doctor preforming hygiene check-ups – Dr. Roger Abbott, General Dentistry -Dr. Radha & Dr. Andy
- Team: Hygienist- Barbara, Doctor preforming hygiene check-ups -Dr. Roger Abbott , General Dentistry -Dr. Patel & Dr. Radha.
- Team: Hygienist- Barbara, Amber, Doctor preforming hygiene check-ups – Dr. Roger Abbott, General Dentistry -Dr. Patel & Dr. Radha.
Patient Screening Criteria
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and raised pandemic alert status by the World Health Organization, Dental TLC is taking precautions to lessen the spread of the virus. All visitors who enter our office at this time must complete the electronic Pre-screening form PRIOR to any in-office visit. In addition, upon arrival your temperature will be taken to ensure that you are not running a fever of 100.4 or greater prior to being seen or treated in our office.
It is important that you disclose to this office any indication of having been exposed to COVID-19, or whether you are experiencing any signs or symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus.
Please review the following screening criteria before visiting our office:
First, please abide by the prevention techniques outlined by the CDC, such as hand washing, avoid touching face, cover cough, etc.
Second, please review the following screening criteria before visiting our office:
- Have you traveled outside of the Unites States in the past 14 days? If YES please do not visit our office at this time.
- Have you traveled to New York, California, Louisiana, Florida or Washington State in the past 14 days? If YES please do not visit our office at this time.
- Have you had close contact with any possible source of Coronavirus (COVID-19)? (Example: a traveler who has recently been to the above locations or other areas affected by the virus or any known cases within your place of employment). If YES please do not visit our office at this time.
- Have you tested Positive for COVID-19? If yes, when did you receive your positive results?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
Have you had a fever of 100.40F/ 37.80C within the past 24 hours OR Acute Respiratory Illness with at least 2 of the following: Cough, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Nasal Congestion, or Shortness of Breath. If YES please do not visit our office at this time and contact your doctor for further advice.
Please note that we will be taking the temperature of all patients upon check-in.
If you do not meet the criteria above and have an urgent care need, we ask that you contact our office to speak to the doctor or treatment coordinator on staff to help better direct you on the next necessary steps. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Our Practice Safety Protocols
Behind the Scenes Preparation at Dental TLC
- The Dental TLC team is meeting daily to assess our preparedness and response. We still feel that we can continue to safely care for our patients.
- We are doubling down on our efforts to clean and sanitize our office. For example, we have purchased additional cleaning supplies for the administration areas to spray and sanitize all surfaces. We are taking extra care to clean handrails, doorknobs, bathrooms, chair backs, and tables multiple times a day. Our cleaning company is taking extra precautions in the evenings to do the same. We are working with vendors to ensure a continued supply of cleaning products and protective equipment for employees. We will continue to do this as an additional precaution to prioritize the health and wellness of our patients, staff and community.
- Our staff has always followed and will continue to follow the CDC’s Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings—2003
- All of our team members are wearing appropriate PPE.
- We are now REQUIRING all patients to sanitize their hands with hand sanitizer at check-in and check-out.
- Our waiting room is not open until further notice – Click here to view the Protocols For In Office Visits During Covid-19