Hours of Operation, Our Office Patient Screening Criteria, & Safety Protocols 09-15-2020
Hours Of Operation
Wednesday 7:00am- 3:45pm
Saturday – CLOSED through the end of 2020
Patient Screening Criteria and Protocols
Please click here to review our Protocols For In Office Visits During Covid-19
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and raised pandemic alert status by the World Health Organization, Dental TLC is taking precautions to lessen the spread of the virus. All visitors who enter our office at this time must complete the electronic Pre-screening form and Treatment Consent PRIOR to any in-office visit. In addition, upon arrival your temperature will be taken to ensure that you are not running a fever of 100.4 or greater prior to being seen or treated in our office.
It is important that you disclose to our office if you have been advised to self-quarantine because of exposure to someone with COVID-19 or you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection.
Please review the following screening criteria before visiting our office:
- Have you been advised to self-quarantine because of exposure to someone with COVID-19?
- Have you tested Positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 due to symptoms or possible exposure and are awaiting test results?
- Have you had experienced the following?
- Fever of 100.40F/ 37.80C within the past 24 hours
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
OR Acute Respiratory Illness with at least 2 of the following
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
- Nasal Congestion or Runny Nose
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Fever or Chills
- Nausea or Vomiting.
If you answered YES to any of the questions above please do not visit our office at this time and contact your doctor for further advice.
Please note that we will be taking the temperature of all patients upon check-in.
If you do not meet the criteria above and have an urgent care need, we ask that you contact our office to speak to the doctor or treatment coordinator on staff to help better direct you on the next necessary steps. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Our Practice Safety Protocols
Behind the Scenes Preparation at Dental TLC
- The Dental TLC team is meeting daily to assess our preparedness and response.
- Our staff has always followed and will continue to follow the CDC’s Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings—2003
- We are now requiring all patients to sanitize their hands with hand sanitizer at check-in and check-out.
- Screening Patients for signs/symptoms of infection prior to appts and taking temperature readings upon arrival at the appointment.
- Asking that patients limit extra companions at the time of their appointment to only essential people
- Use of all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as directed by the CDC and ADA
- Disinfecting Check-In and Check-Out stations after each Patient
- Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including hand rails, door handles, chairs and bathrooms.
- Use of Isolite Technology to dramatically reduce aerosols that are generated by high-speed handpieces. Please click here for more information.
- Light-Induced Oxidation Air Purification System
- Using a rubber dam when appropriate to decrease possible exposure to infectious agents.
- Using high velocity evacuation to remove airborne contamination for dental procedures producing an aerosol
- Having patients rinse with a 1% hydrogen peroxide solution before each appointment to kill oral microorganisms.