You will be emailed electronic forms 1-2 business days prior to your appointment. These forms must be signed before we will let you into the practice.
1. Prior to arriving at our office, you must have completed the “Pre In-Office Screening & Consent to Receive Treatment during COVID-19” and the “Protocol for In-Office Visits during COVID-19” form, as well as any additional consent forms if you are scheduled for a specific dental procedure. These forms will be emailed to you the day before your appointment. Please only fill out the forms that pertain to you listed in the email.
2. When you arrive at the office for your appointment please TEXT us at 404-255-2273 to let us know that you are in the parking lot. Please wait in your car, once a Team Member is available to seat you in an operatory, we will text you to come inside. We will then take your temperature as soon as you walk in and then we will get you sat comfortably in your chair.
3. We ask that you use the restroom prior to arriving to your appointment, while restroom visits will be allowed as needed we would like to keep it to a minimum for the safety of both our Patients and our Team Members.
4. We always try to be as accommodating as possible to our patients, however, if you are scheduled for an exam and x-ray appointment to evaluate a problem area please be aware that we cannot guarantee same day Treatment. While this has always been our office policy and we value our patients’ time and always do our very best to accommodate same-day Treatment whenever possible, due to limited resources at this time we may simply not have the time or staff to perform Treatment that was not previously recommended.
In the event that you have to reschedule for your recommended Treatment or Cleaning please be considerate of our Team Members and know that we are doing everything we can to care for our patients.
5. Also, in order to facilitate social distancing, note that we will not be able to accept cash or checks at this time, so please be prepared with an alternative form of payment via debit/credit or financing.
6. Per the updated ADA Interim Guidelines to Minimize COVID-19 Transmission all Patients and Necessary Companions are required to wear a mask when entering the office and at all times while inside unless undergoing Treatment.
This is new territory for everyone, but I hope this message gives you answers and confidence in how Dental TLC is keeping our patients, staff, and community safe.
Once again, thank you for your trust in Dental TLC!