Per updated recommendations from the GDA, dental offices can now re-open for “the full scope of their services.” We have previously only been open for emergency dental care. Our office is prepared with all of the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and we will be adhering to the highest standards of sterilization, and to the American Dental Association’s (“ADA”) “Interim Guidance for Minimizing Risk for COVID-19 Transmission” as well as the ADA’s “Interim Mask and Face Shield Guidelines”
In accordance with those guidelines please note the following:
1. Prior to arriving at our office, you must have completed the “Pre In-Office Screening, Consent to Receive Treatment During COVID-19 & Protocol for In-Office Visits during COVID-19” Form in your Patient Portal. A link to this form will be emailed to you 2 days before your appointment. Please fill out the form as soon as you receive it.
2. When you arrive please come on up to the office to complete the remainder of your Check-In Forms on the computer in the Reception area. Your temp will be checked prior to being escorted into your room/ operatory.
3. Per the updated ADA “Interim Guidance for Minimizing Risk for COVID-19 Transmission” all Patients and Necessary Companions are required to wear a mask when entering the office and at all times while inside unless undergoing Treatment.
4. In the event that you have to reschedule for your recommended Treatment or Cleaning please be considerate of our Team Members and know that we are doing everything we can to care for our patients.
We always try to be as accommodating as possible to our patients, however, if you are scheduled for an exam and x-ray appointment to evaluate a problem area please be aware that we cannot guarantee same day Treatment. While this has always been our office policy and we value our patients’ time and always do our very best to accommodate same-day Treatment whenever possible, due to limited resources at this time we may simply not have the time or staff to perform Treatment that was not previously recommended.
5. In the event that you have to reschedule for your recommended Treatment please be considerate of our Team Members and know that we are doing everything we can to care for our patients.
6. Also, in order to facilitate social distancing, note that we will not be able to accept cash or checks at this time, so please be prepared with an alternative form of payment via debit/credit or financing.
This is new territory for everyone, but we hope this message gives you answers and confidence in how Dental TLC is keeping our patients, staff, and community safe.
Once again, thank you for your trust in Dental TLC!